Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were first written in German and have been provided to you as a translation. In the event of any difference in interpretation between the German and English versions, the German version alone shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring
Part 1: Scope and Applicable Law
1 Scope of application
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all legal transactions with consumers and entrepreneurs with
Dr. Yvonne Ritze
Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring
hereinafter referred to as "I". Legal transactions can be concluded by e-mail, contact form or via the website.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations into other languages are for your information only. The German text has priority in the event of any differences in language usage.
(3) These terms and conditions apply exclusively. Conflicting or deviating terms and conditions that you use are not recognized by me unless I have expressly agreed to their validity in writing or in text form.
2 Applicable law and consumer protection regulations
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods applicable in Germany if:
you order as an entrepreneur,
you have your habitual residence in Germany, or
your habitual residence is in a country that is not a member of the European Union.
(2) In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) and you have your habitual residence in a member state of the European Union, the applicability of German law shall also apply, whereby mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
(3) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
(4) The version of these TC valid at the time of booking shall apply.
(5) The prices at the time of booking shall apply.
(6) If certain discount or promotional offers are advertised, these are limited in terms of time or quantity. There is no claim to them.
Part 2: Formation of the contract, payment terms, duration of contracts and vouchers
3 Subject matter of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract can be the following services (the list is not exhaustive):
(2) All offers on the Internet are non-binding and do not represent a legally binding offer to conclude a contract.
4 Prices, terms of payment and due dates
(1) My prices are shown as net prices plus the statutory value added tax to entrepreneurs, indicated for Germany. Towards consumers I show the gross amount.
(2) An invoice is always sent to you by e-mail in the form of a PDF document or via PayPal. The invoice amount is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice and is payable to me within 7 days.
(3) Access to the respective services is conditional upon prior receipt of payment. As soon as I have received your payment, you are entitled to my corresponding service.
(4) Access to my member area will only be granted after the amount has been credited to my account. As a rule, you will then immediately receive your access data to the member area.
(5) In some cases, I also offer payment by installments. The total amount can be increased compared to a full payment. I will inform you about this amount in advance. A premature termination of an installment agreement is possible by way of early repayment. You have the right to pay the full amount (but then the possibly increased installment amount) at any time before the expiration of the agreed time in part or in total.
(6) Interest in the agreed amount (installment amount is usually higher than for a one-time payment) as well as costs for appropriate reminders will be charged for late payments both for the purchase and for the installment purchase. In case of unsuccessful internal dunning, I can hand over the outstanding debt to a lawyer for collection. In this case, you will incur costs for the use of legal representation.
(7) If we have agreed on an installment payment and you do not pay after a reminder in text form and a grace period, I am entitled to terminate the installment payment prematurely and the entire outstanding amount will then become due immediately.
(8) You are not entitled to assert a right of retention against payment claims of me or to offset them; unless they are undisputed or titled counterclaims.
(9) If a SEPA direct debit mandate granted by you is cancelled without legal reason, you will have to pay the bank charges for return debits as well as the legal advice. In addition, such an action may also have criminal consequences.
(10) If you are in default of payment or otherwise in arrears, I am entitled to refuse performance or delivery until all due payments have been made. Furthermore, I am entitled to withhold, interrupt, delay or completely stop services without being obliged to compensate for any damage incurred. These rights shall apply without prejudice to any other contractual or statutory rights and claims of mine.
5 Formation of the contract
5.1 For bookings made by e-mail or via my contact form, the following applies:
(1) In the case of coaching, the preparatory initial meeting between me and you forms the basis for the consulting service. You contact me via e-mail or contact form.
The initial meeting lasts about 15 minutes and takes place via Google meet.
(2) During the first meeting we will clarify any questions you may have about the process, the contents and the payment options, as well as whether my offer is suitable for you and your request.
(3) Afterwards you let me know directly in the conversation or by e-mail if you would like to work with me.
(4) Offer: I will send you a contract via e-mail as a PDF file and offer you a binding contract.
(5) Acceptance: With your signature you accept the offer, and the contract is concluded.
(6) As soon as I have received the signed contract, you will receive an invoice by e-mail as agreed.
(7) As a payment option you can pay in advance. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon commissioning. As soon as your payment is received, you are entitled to my corresponding consideration.
5.2 For bookings of my programs via a website/landing page the following applies
(1) Under the heading "Seminars" and "Book Yvonne" you will find my offers.
(2) If you select the seminar or my personal offers, you will be taken to the product page and find all the information, content and price.
(3) If you have decided to purchase the online course, click on the "Book Now" button.
(5) After sending the form you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
(6) After checking the form by me, I will send you an order confirmation and the invoice by e-mail.
(7) As a payment option you can pay in advance. The total invoice amount is due immediately. As soon as your payment is received, you will get access to the member area.
5.3 When booking via my online store, the following applies
(1) Under the heading "Seminars" and "Book Yvonne" you will find my offers.
(2) You can see directly which courses are offered. Here you can select the desired product and then you will get to the page of the respective product. There you will find all information, contents and the price and you can select them with one click.
(3) If you have decided to purchase the product, then click on the "Buy Now" or “Pay Now” button.
(4) You will then be taken to a page, where you can enter your e-mail address, first and last name and address. At the top you can view the shopping cart at any time and remove the selected products or change their quantity.
(5) As payment options you can pay via credit card/giropay/online bank transfer/PayPal. You will receive an invoice by e-mail. The total invoice amount is due immediately. As soon as your payment is received you will get access to the member area.
Visa or MasterCard: You can click on "Continue with credit card" to deposit your data via a more secure connection and complete the order by clicking on the "Pay now" button. A connection to the respective credit institution will then be established.
If you choose the payment method online bank transfer via "SOFORT" (Klarna), the payment will be processed by the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "SOFORT" via KLarna). In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via "SOFORT", you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in "SOFORT", identify yourself accordingly during the payment process and confirm the payment instruction to "SOFORT". The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards by "SOFORT" and your bank account will be debited. More information about the payment method "SOFORT" (Klarna) can be found on the Internet at https://www.klarna.com/sofort/ or you can view the terms and conditions directly here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/Klarna/en_gb/checkout.
(6) If you have a voucher code, you can also enter it now.
(8) Finally, you click on the "Buy Now" / “Pay Now” button and thus submit a binding offer to Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring. You thereby offer Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring the conclusion of a purchase contract for the booking.
(9) Immediately after sending you will receive a confirmation email. At this moment the contract between you and Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring is confirmed.
6 Contract period and termination
(1) The respective duration of our contract depends on the booked coaching. Usually, the contract ends automatically by fulfillment. This means that you have paid my entire fee and I have rendered the corresponding service in return.
(2) The extraordinary right of termination of each party remains unaffected. An extraordinary right of termination on my part exists in particular if you are more than 2 times in arrears with payments, if you intentionally violate provisions of these Terms and Conditions and / or intentionally or negligently committed prohibited acts or our relationship of trust is permanently disturbed.
Part 3: Details of the service offer and cancellation conditions
7 Duration of a Consulting Session and Place of Coaching
(1) The duration of the coaching session is usually 60 minutes.
(2) As a rule, there are 1:1 coaching sessions as well as group coaching sessions.
(3) The coaching takes place online or, if applicable, a social media (LinkedIn etc.) Live in the context of a closed group. A recording will be made available later for participants who are unable to attend live.
8 Scope of services and unused services
(1) The scope of services of the product depends on the coaching program.
(2) A booked appointment must be cancelled at least 48 hours before the start. Otherwise, the full fee a. will be charged.
(3) If a booked appointment is repeatedly cancelled by you, no further appointment has to be offered. This appointment will then be forfeited. The right to payment for the appointment remains. The payment for the appointment will be retained. There is no entitlement to a refund.
(4) Since the appointments take place online, there is the possibility, especially for group appointments, to look up the recorded appointments. There is no right to attend the appointment live. The appointments will be communicated early so that the participants can reserve the time for them.
(5) If you cancel a booked coaching session, you are not entitled to a refund of your payments, unless you provide a medical certificate.
9 Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) As a consumer you have the right of withdrawal according to the instructions in the appendix.
(2) The cancellation period starts with the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded at the moment you receive the confirmation email of the purchase by Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring.
(3) For services, such as coaching, there are the following special features regarding the right of withdrawal:
If you buy the coaching program and I directly or within the 14-day withdrawal period should begin with the service, you waive the right of withdrawal to which you are entitled.
I point this out directly in MY OFFER with the following passage: "You expressly request that I begin with the service before the end of the withdrawal period of 14 days. You are aware that you lose your right of withdrawal if I provide the service in full. In the case of a partial performance to you (as a customer) within the withdrawal period, I am entitled - even in the case of a revocation - the consideration (payment) for the service provided.
(4) In the case of digital content / products, there are the following special features with regard to the right of withdrawal:
If you buy a digital product and you get the entire content directly after payment, you waive your right of withdrawal.
I point this out directly BEFORE completing the order with the following passage: "I hereby waive my right of withdrawal of 14 days, so that I can directly access the digital content in full".
(5) If the booking is cancelled within 14 days and the coaching program has already started during this time, you are only entitled to a pro-rata refund of your costs. Services already provided will then be deducted from the refund on a pro-rata basis.
10 Cancellation of Coaching on the part of Dr. Yvonne Ritze
(1) I am entitled to cancel a coaching (1:1 or for groups) if I fall ill at short notice and no substitute can be provided.
(2) In the aforementioned case we will first try to find a replacement date. If this is not possible, you will be refunded the participation fee. Further costs, such as possible accommodation and travel costs incurred by you, will not be covered.
(3) If you act contrary to the contract by violating these terms and conditions, I have the right to exclude you from the coaching program. This is especially the case if you disrupt the course of the coaching program and do not refrain from doing so even after being asked to do so, or if you repeatedly fail to keep to agreements made (e.g. appointments). In this case no costs will be refunded.
Part 4: Rights and duties of the client
11 Access to the Coaching Program
(1) This is a personal and non-transferable access to the coaching program or the online courses. A shipment of goods generally does not take place. However, in the context of the "Online Courses" you will receive a welcome package from me. Shipping costs do not apply.
(2) You will receive the access data to your member area by e-mail. You are allowed to log in to the member area with 4 IPs per day.
(3) The login data sent in the course of registration (user name, password, etc.) must be kept secret by you and must not be made accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(4) Make sure that access to and use of your user data is exclusively by you. If there are facts that give reason to believe that unauthorized third parties have gained knowledge of your access data, inform me immediately so that I can block or change it.
(5) I can block your access temporarily or permanently if there are concrete indications that you are violating or have violated these TC and/or applicable law or if I have another justified, substantial interest in the blocking. When deciding on a blocking, I will take your legitimate interests into account appropriately.
(6) A claim to access exists only after payment of the (digital) product.
(7) If you have questions about the use of the purchased services or the access does not work, you can contact my support (email@example.com).
12 Right of use of the digital content or the documents from the coaching program
(1) Audio/video and PDF files, accompanying emails and other documents may be accessed (downloaded) and printed by you as the customer and only for your own use. Downloading and printing of files is only permitted within this framework. In this respect, you as the customer may also have the printout made with the technical support of third parties (e.g. a copy store). For the rest, all rights of use of the files and documents remain reserved to me. This means that the samples and documents and also the imparted knowledge may not be made available to third parties, neither free of charge nor for a fee. Also, the documents are not intended for consulting use.
(2) Therefore, in particular the making of copies of files or printouts for third parties, the passing on or forwarding of files and documents to third parties or any other utilization for other than own study purposes, whether against payment or free of charge, requires the express prior written consent of me during and also after termination.
(3) The trademarks and logos listed on the documents enjoy protection under the Trademark Act. You are obligated as a customer to use the documents and files accessible to you only within the scope expressly permitted here or permitted by virtue of mandatory statutory regulation even without my consent and not to promote unauthorized use by third parties. This shall also apply after termination, revocation or cancellation of participation.
(4) Forms of use that are permitted by virtue of mandatory statutory provisions shall of course remain exempt from this reservation of consent.
13 Collection, storage and processing of your personal data
(1) For the implementation and processing of a booking I need the following data from you:
First and last name
for entrepreneurs also company name and VAT ID No.
Which specific data is mandatory, can be seen from the mandatory fields depending on the product.
(2) For chargeable services, the name information, in particular the company name, must be correct. The same applies to the address. The invoices will be created on the basis of this information. Should corrections be necessary here, this may lead to additional expenses, which I will charge at a reasonable rate.
(3) In case of a change of personal data, especially in case of a change of e-mail address, please inform me by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14 Own provision of suitable IT infrastructure and software
As a customer, you are responsible for providing and guaranteeing Internet access (hardware, telecommunication connections, etc.) and other technical equipment and software necessary for the use of my online offers (especially web browsers and PDF programs such as Acrobat Reader®, Zoom) yourself and at your own expense and risk.
15 General information about the coaching program by Dr. Yvonne Ritze
(1) The Coaching Program is based on cooperation.
(2) Participation in the coaching program requires a willingness to learn on one's own responsibility. I cannot promise any specific success for these processes. I am merely a process facilitator and provide the space with exercises, patterns, instructions and assistance to achieve the respective goals. The implementation and the making of decisions are the sole responsibility of the client.
16 Know-how protection and secrecy
(1) You are aware of the fact that all information that you receive during our cooperation about the way I provide my services (ideas, concepts and operational experience (know-how) developed by me) and which must be kept secret due to legal regulations or the nature of the matter, are subject to trade secrecy. For this reason you undertake to keep the business secret and to maintain silence about the aforementioned information.
(2) Within the scope of a reference agreed upon in writing, you are entitled to speak/write about the way of cooperation with me.
(3) The obligation to maintain secrecy shall survive the end of our cooperation.
(4) The following information is not affected by the confidentiality obligation
was already known before the confidentiality obligation,
was developed independently of me,
was or is publicly accessible at the time of receipt of the information or subsequently became publicly accessible through no fault of yours.
(5) For each violation of the confidentiality obligation an appropriate contractual penalty will be due.
Part 5: Confidentiality and liability regulations
17 Confidentiality of both parties
(1) I commit myself to keep silent about all confidential information of you during the duration and also after the end of the coaching program.
(2) You are obligated to maintain secrecy about all information that is to be treated as confidential, of which you gain knowledge in the course of the cooperation, and to use this information only in relation to third parties with my prior written consent. This also applies to all documents that you receive from me in the context of the coaching program or to which you have access.
(3) In group programs, the duty of confidentiality also applies to confidential information of the other participants that you learn about them in the course of the program.
18 Liability for contents
(1) The files and documents issued by me are samples that you have to adapt to your needs. A liability for completeness and topicality of these samples is not taken over.
(2) I reserve the right to optimize and adapt the contents at any time.
19 Use of subcontractors
(1) I am authorized to use subcontractors on my own behalf without your separate consent.
(2) I have concluded a confidentiality agreement with the subcontractor.
20 Limitation of liability
(1) I am liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, I am liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on the compliance with which you may regularly rely. In the latter case, however, I am liable only for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. I am not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
The above exclusions of liability do not apply in the case of injury to life, limb and health. The liability according to the product liability law remains unaffected.
(2) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. In this respect, I am not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the offer.
(3) All mentioned limitations of liability are also valid for my vicarious agents.
21 Force majeure
(1) Force majeure shall be deemed to exist if an external event occurs which has no operational connection and which cannot be averted even by exercising the utmost care that could reasonably be expected. Force majeure shall be assumed in the case of natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, natural disasters, storms, hurricanes, fire, political events (wars, civil wars), as well as other events such as epidemics, pandemics, diseases and quarantine orders by authorities, countries and states.
The lists are not exhaustive; events comparable to those mentioned in paragraph 1 are also covered by the concept of force majeure.
(2) The party that first learns of the event shall inform the other party in a timely manner.
(3) In the event of force majeure as defined in paragraph 1, we agree that contractual services shall initially be suspended for the duration of the hindrance. I.e. our respective services will be suspended for the time being. Fees already paid in advance for consultations, events, courses etc. will remain with me for this period. If you still have to make payments, the payments for services already rendered are still to be made by you. For not yet performed services you can pause the payment for the period of the contract suspension.
After the end of the unforeseeable event, the contract will be resumed. F
urther possible damages will be borne by each party.
(4) If the event lasts longer than 12 months, we are each entitled to terminate the contract in text form with a notice period of 3 weeks to the end of the month.
The services already rendered by me are to be paid by you. Fees paid in advance are to be refunded by me. If you have made a payment that should secure you a guaranteed place in one of my courses, this fee will not be refunded, since the consideration to secure you a place was provided by me and is incurred regardless of whether the course takes place or not. The online course fee that goes beyond this will of course be refunded to you. Also, in the case of this cancellation everyone bears further damages (e.g. hotel bookings, flight bookings, etc.) themselves.
(5) In case the event lasts longer than 18 months, the contract will be cancelled. A final account will then be created by me. In this statement my services and your payments will be listed. In case you still have to make payments for services already rendered, these must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the final statement.
If there is a credit in your favor, it will be paid within 14 days after the final invoice is sent. The final statement can be sent as a PDF attachment by e-mail. Further claims due to force majeure are excluded. Each party shall bear the damages incurred for itself.
The above exclusions of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Liability under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
Part 6: Final provisions and place of jurisdiction
22 Amendment of these TC
These TC may be amended if there is an objective reason for the amendment. This can be, for example, changes in the law, adaptation of our offers, changes in case law or a change in economic circumstances. In the case of significant changes that affect you, we will inform you in good time about the planned changes. You have a 14-day right of withdrawal after the information. After expiration of this period, these new regulations have become an effective part of the contract.
23 Final provisions
(1) The terms and conditions written here are complete and final. Changes and additions to these terms and conditions should, in order to avoid ambiguities or disputes between us about the agreed content of the contract, be made in writing - whereby e-mail (text form) is sufficient.
(2) If you, as a consumer, had your domicile or habitual residence in Germany at the time of the conclusion of the contract and either moved at the time of the action by me from Germany or your domicile or habitual residence is unknown at this time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is my headquarters in Reutlingen. For entrepreneurs, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is my registered office in Reutlingen.
(3) I point out that in addition to the ordinary legal process, you also have the option of an out-ofcourt settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013. Details can be found in Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and at the Internet address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=DE I do not participate in the dispute resolution procedure.
(4) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the rest of the contract. The scope of services agreed in the provision shall then be adjusted to the legally permissible extent.
Status 02/ 2022
Appendix 1: Consumer Information and Cancellation Policy
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German and English.
(2) The presentation of my services on the website does not represent a binding offer on my part. Only the booking of a service by you is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. In case of acceptance of this offer I will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. This concludes the contract for the booking / purchase.
(3) The prices quoted by me are net prices plus taxes (for Germany).
(5) As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal according to the following instructions
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
As a consumer, you have the right to revoke the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
You have no right of withdrawal if you have expressly agreed in your booking / your purchase that I should already begin before the end of the withdrawal period with the execution of the service and this service has been provided in full. If I have partially performed the service, you are no longer entitled to the right of withdrawal.
Beginning of the period for booking coaching programs
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded on the day on which you receive a confirmation email from me after a successful booking / purchase.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact me at
Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring
or to email@example.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REVOCATION
If you cancel this contract, I have to refund all payments I have received from you at the latest within fourteen days from the day I have received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment I will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction.
If you made the payment by bank transfer, please provide me with your account details, as I can only see part of your account details on the bank statement.
If you have agreed that I should already start with the service before the 14-day revocation period has expired, then you also have to provide me with the consideration (fee) for these services and in this respect, you have no claim for reimbursement.
Appendix 2: SAMPLE CANCELLATION FORM
Sample revocation form according to
Annex 2 to Article 246a § 1 para. 2 sentence 1 no. 1 and § 2 para. 2 no. 2 EGBGB (Introductory Act to the German Civil Code)
Dr. Yvonne Ritze Mentoring represented by
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the booking of the mentoring program (description so that it can be clearly determined to which booking the revocation refers)
Confirmation email received on*
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Account details for refund
Signature of consumer(s) (paper communication only)
* Delete as applicable.